Fundwave Support Offerings
Effective Starting Date: December 02, 2019.
|Priority Support||Premier Support|
|Hours of Availability1||L1: 24/7 L2: 24/5 L3, L4: 9/5||24/7|
|Initial Response Times 3||Production Application Down (L1)||8Hr||4Hr|
|Serious Degradation (L2)||16Hr||8Hr|
|Moderate Impact (L3)||1 Business Day||1 Business Day|
|Limited Impact (L4)||2 Business Days||2 Business Days|
|Support Team 4||Select Team||Dedicated Senior Support Team|
|Phone Support||-||All tickets|
|Matching response times for Staging & QA Systems||-||✔|
|Development Escalation Priority||-||✔|
|On-Call Upgrade Coverage||-||✔|
|Proactive Health Checks (includes QA and Staging)||-||✔|
|On-boarding & Environment Familiarity||-||✔|
|Post Incident Reports||-||✔|
|Support Entitlement||Admins of FundCloud products||Premier associated contacts|
|Products Covered||All products 5||All products 5|
|Price||Bundled with Subscription||$35,000 per 3 named contacts 6|
1 Hours of Availability - Weekend coverage applies only to Priority and Premier Support programs. Weekend coverage for Server products is limited to L1 issues only for eligible support offerings. Weekend support does not cover free, open source products and Fundwave add-ons. Weekends start from 5PM US Pacific timezone (UTC-8 & UTC-7 DST) until Monday 10AM Australian Eastern timezone (UTC+10 & UTC+11 DST), spanning a total of 48 hours. During weekends when a Premier Support team member is not scheduled in advance, Premier Support requests are handled by the Select Support team.
2 9/5 Support - Hours of coverage include 8am - 5pm for the following timezones: Pacific (UTC-8), Mountain (UTC-7), Central (UTC-6), Eastern (UTC-5), Western Europe (UTC+0), Central European (UTC+1), Eastern European (UTC+2), Eastern Europe Forward Time (UTC+3), Australia Western Standard Time (UTC+8), Australia Central Standard Time (UTC+9), Australia Eastern Standard Time (UTC+10). India is covered 10am-7pm (UTC+5.5). Japan is covered 9am-6pm. Tickets may be handled in any Fundwave office, with preference to the office corresponding to the geo in which they are submitted.
3 Initial Response Times -
- Level 1: Production application down or major malfunction affecting business and high number of staff
- Level 2: Serious degradation of application performance or functionality
- Level 3: Application issue that has a moderate impact to the business
- Level 4: Issue or question with limited business impact
4 Support Team - Our Advanced and Dedicated Senior Teams are both highly trained engineers who are ready to diagnose issues in your environment. Our dedicated senior support team familiarize themselves with three primary contacts from your company to learn your network and environment.
5 All Products - Includes all paid Fundwave products other than Fundwave add-on's (each add-on defines its own support policy). Products are covered by the support once they're out of the beta release.
6 Premier Support Named Contacts - Premier connects our top tier engineers with the customer and in order to ensure the best outcomes we limited the number of individuals within an account per $35,000 to three named contacts. This helps ensure the most knowledgeable individuals within our customers are connected with our most senior engineers to drive issues to conclusion faster. If additional named contacts are needed they can be purchased three at a time by purchasing additional Premier licenses. Account coverage pertains to all active Fundwave server product licenses and does not include Open Source products or 3rd party plugins.
- Incident Support - Identifying and troubleshooting problems in the system
- Root cause analysis
- Assistance with issues during installation
- Assistance with issues during installation
- Identifying and creating needed bug reports
- Guidance around implementation and configuration
- Integration support with other Fundwave products
- Customers without a valid maintenance agreement
- End of Life, Beta, Release Candidate or Development releases
- Customized versions of Fundwave products (customized = original product code has been modified)
- Development questions or requests.
- Third-party application integrations or third-party plugins
- Support for end-users
- Product training
- Non-English language support
- Professional Services
- System & Performance tuning
- Deployment & Capacity Planning
- Installation & Upgrade Services
- Assistance with data migration from other systems
If you need this kind of assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Level of Impact
|Level 1||Production application down or major malfunction affecting business and high number of staff|
|Level 2||Serious degradation of application performance or functionality|
|Level 3||Application issue that has a moderate impact to the business|
|Level 4||Issue or question with limited business impact|